Friday, February 5, 2010

CHIT CHAT or LESSON TALK?

CHIT CHAT: How's your school? Do u have bf/gf? Did u join sports?

LESSON TALK: I enjoyed this the most... I like to talk about Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern period... piano music grew like a tree... from seed to roots to tree to branches to leaves... well, they really enjoyed listening to the theory too... I tell them how practical it is to play for others and for ourselves...

Today, Vic was quite surprised cos the whole lesson was theory... and although theoretical, i explained to him how important it is to compose a song for a singer or instrumentalist... we have to write a singer-friendly song...

Then, KJ and Kat came for lesson, because CNY is near, I let them play CNY songs... quite easy to write and play... later I watched ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS and SHERLOCK HOLMES until I took a nap on the sofa.

Then Lows came, they were ok, I just need to be strict with them. Then Eri and Adr came too... they were doing well...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment